16.2.15

Galileo Galilei 『恋の寿命』


Title: 「恋の寿命」/ Koi no Jumyou
Release Date: 03.11.2015
8th Major Single 

Galileo Galileo New Single Koi no Jumyou (Life of Love)   
The title track was used as the ending theme of the popular 
anime Magic Kaito 1412.


Galileo Galileo - Koi no Jumyou - Regular and Limited Edition Cover

Magic Kaitou 1412 is my most recent great anime discovery... It's such a fun series, 
I look forward to new episode every Saturday, and not just it's fun but Galileo Galilei 
also sung their 2nd ending theme, I am so emotional right now. I finally had the chance 
to watch the music video of Koi no Jumyou today! Everyone should watch it, It's so good, 
the characters are super good looking + perfect ❤️, I've also memorized the first parts 
of the song like it's permanent in my blood stream! I'm so excited for March 11!! 



Spoiler it seems but I had to take a lot of screenshots!  
















































No comments:

Post a Comment